Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Support PE
    replied
    You're welcome. I wish you continued success in the hobby.

Leave a comment:

• jamesclark
    replied
    Originally posted by Tech Support PE View Post
    Hello William1,

If you feel the need to do multiple water changes during the week, please feel free to do so. I've had personal tanks in the past where I've done this to prepare a tank for competition photos or just to maintain good water quality in heavily stocked tanks. As far as fertilization is concerned, in tanks with a high nutrient demand, the majority of what you add will be consumed in a day or two depending on your dose. My recommendation would be to not dose the day before a water change to make sure your plants take up as much of the nutrients as possible before replacing the water.

Regards,
    PE
    Thank you Tech Support PE for the suggestion, I am in a similar position as William1 and this helps me as well.

Leave a comment:

• Tech Support PE
    replied
    Hello William1,

If you feel the need to do multiple water changes during the week, please feel free to do so. I've had personal tanks in the past where I've done this to prepare a tank for competition photos or just to maintain good water quality in heavily stocked tanks. As far as fertilization is concerned, in tanks with a high nutrient demand, the majority of what you add will be consumed in a day or two depending on your dose. My recommendation would be to not dose the day before a water change to make sure your plants take up as much of the nutrients as possible before replacing the water.

Regards,
    PE

Leave a comment:

• William1
    started a topic Partial water changes

Partial water changes

Good morning,

I have done the cleaning and partial water change together with the seventh day of the dosing calendar, however, I feel the need to do another cleaning in the middle of the calendar, is it indicated? Is there a better day?

I haven't been cleaning in the calendar half because I fear wasting the fertilization that is possibly still active in the water, are the dosages I make every day consumed on the same day or are they cumulative during the week / dosing calendar?

Thanks a lot
Working...
X