Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Flourish

Hi Seachem,

I have an old Flourish in the fridge which I use on and off. When I ran out of Aquavitro Envy, I started using Flourish again, but this Flourish is probably greater than 7 years old. I don't see an expiry date on the bottle or manufactured date. Has this expired?

While we are on the subject of expiry dates, I don't see expiry dates on the Aquavitro Plant line. How long do they last?

The only expiry date I've seen is on Stability.

Hello art3011!

Flourish has an expiration date of 4 years from the date of manufacture. All Seachem products have a 5 digit lot number stamped on them, if you would like to send us that 5 digit lot number we can look up the date of manufacture of that batch. However, if you have had it for at least 7 years then I would suspect it is already expired unfortunately. Of the Flourish products, Flourish, Flourish Nitrogen, and Flourish Advance have expiration dates. Of the aquavitro planted products, only envy, propel, and synthesis have expiration dates.

We have far more products that do NOT expire, than those that do. They will typically have an expiration date stamped on the bottle if they do expire, but if they do not and you are ever unsure or want to double check you can contact us and we can determine the date of manufacture for you as well as tell you if a certain product has a finite expiration date.

Hope this helps!

Tech Support SM

Comment

Hello, I just purchased Flourish locally, and aside from the original seal not intact anymore, the expiry will be on September of this year:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	140385148_1491486284380557_3699825279937216920_n.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	26762
      Which I think I will not be able to use it all up until that date. The question is, will it be right away unusable after that date? I think I need a year at least to use it all up.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the post, marlons!

It will not immediately be unusable on the date of expiration and I think if you use it within a year, it will be just fine!

I hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
        X