Dosing Seachem fertilizers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dosing Seachem fertilizers

Hey guys, just wanna ask your opinion on how much fertilizers to dose on my planted aquarium. I have to say that 2 days after i fertilize with iron i got some staghorn on 2-3 plants.

The producs im using is carbo, trace, iron, potassium, phosphorus, nitrogen.
    I saw a dose calendar but im not sure is the right one for me to follow so i just ask for your opinion. i will add a photo with my aquarium so u can see the plants density and the caldendar i found maybe u can tell me if is right or wrong to follow.

Hi there, thanks for reaching out!

The dosing calendar you've got here is our recommended sort of outline for dosing a planted tank. Of course, each tank is individual, so you may or may not need to use certain products in your regime, but it is a great starting point to figure out your own personalized schedule. Here's our regular suggestion for the products you've mentioned here.

Flourish Excel - daily or every other day
    Flourish Trace - 2x a week
    Flourish Iron - Dose to maintain an iron reading of about 0.10 mg/L of Iron. This will vary depending on the utilization of your plants
    Flourish Potassium - 2-3x a week
    Flourish Phosphorus - 1-2x a week
    Flourish Nitrogen - 2x a week

Hope this helps!

Comment

thank you very much !

Comment

No worries!

Comment

of outline for dosing a planted tank. Of course, each tank is individual, so you may or may not need to use certain products in your regime, but it is a great starting point to figure out your own personalized schedule. Here's our regular suggestion for the products you've mentioned here.

Comment

of outline for dosing a planted tank. Of course, each tank is individual, so you may or may not need to use certain products in your regime, but it is a great starting point to figure out your own Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox personalized schedule. Here's our regular suggestion for the products you've mentioned here.

Comment

Working...
            X